January 15th 2016
Kati’s Fit Kit: Together we can do so much!
– Succeed in your New Year’s goals
- It’s not too late to join our Drop Two Sizes Challenge, but act fast because we only have a few spots left, and the Challenge starts next week 1/18. Contact us today!
- Starting Saturday 1/23, our 9:30am Strength Class will be cancelled. This will instead be a Coaching Meeting for the D2S Challenge Members!
- We are so happy to welcome our newest Breakthrough members! Please help us welcome Tina Hyung Joo, Kim Dunlap, Marion Suchowiecky, and Carly Brannon!
**Don’t miss out on our handy tips and tricks! To subscribe to our Newsletter
and learn more about Breakthrough, click here!**
Together we can do so much!
With the holidays behind us and 2016 in full swing, many of us have set some goals and intentions for the new year.
I had the privilege to give a presentation on fat loss this Thursday to a group of wonderful, motivated people who will be joining us for our Drop Two Sizes Challenge. The room was alive with positive energy, and I had many people tell me how excited they are to be doing this as part of a group. A few people mentioned they were inspired to join because of the support of being part of a team, rather than going it alone.
I am naturally an introverted person, and ok, I admit I’m also a little “Type A”. I am definitely in support of self-reflection and being a free thinker, but sometimes I get ahead of myself when taking on new challenges and spend too much time trying to figure it all out on my own. When I think back to some of the most important achievements I have made, I know each one would have been impossible without help. I am blessed to have coaches and mentors who have guided me in reaching goals I have set, as well as a supportive circle of friends and family – including our Breakthrough family!
As you pursue your New Year’s goals, make sure to get your support team in place:
- If there is something you want to do that you have never done before, find a coach who has done and helped others do that thing
- Spend some time connecting with other people pursuing similar goals to yours
- And most importantly, surround yourself with people who think you are awesome as you are, but also support your journey towards positive change
The great Helen Keller said it best: “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much”.
Looking forward to all we will accomplish together this year!