June 18th 2015 – Summer Events
Weekly News: Free Class at Lululemon in Calabasas! – Low-carb Breakfast Ideas
- Due to a seminar that Caleb and Kati will be attending on Wednesday 7/22 & Thursday 7/23, all semi-private trainings, as well as group classes will be cancelled prior to 6pm. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.
We will be teaching a couple free classes at Lululemon located at the Commons in Calabasas, the first one being this Sunday! Bring a friend and join us!
Don’t forget, if you refer a friend who signs an agreement, you will win $25 Breakthrough Bucks!!
Below are the dates that we will be teaching:
Sunday 7/19: 9:30am-10:30am
Sunday 7/26: 9:30am-10:30am
The class that we will be teaching is a “Total Body Strength” class where you will enjoy a brief warm up including joint mobility and gentle yoga poses, followed by a complete body strength training session using classic bodyweight exercises and resistance work with kettlebells. We will conclude with a quick interval training blast to boost the metabolism, and a light stretching cool down. Build lean muscle mass, get the metabolism charged up, feel good, and have fun! We are happy to work with people of all fitness levels!
Located at 4799 Commons Way, Calabasas, CA 91302
We have been talking nutrition lately, and thought it would be a good idea to share some of our favorite low-carb breakfast recipes with you all! Sometimes it’s easy to get into a rut when it comes to breakfast ideas, and often times they revolve around carbs, so this week, try out this recipe for Crustless Mini Quiches!
Crustless Mini Quiches:
– Makes 9 mini quiches
– Prep time: 10 minutes
– Cook time: 20 minutes
– 6 eggs
– 1/2 cup 1% milk
– Seasonings of your choice
– Mix-ins of your choice (such as spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers, olives, broccoli, tomato, feta, onion, etc…)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray
3. Add eggs, milk, and desired seasoning into bowl and whisk
4. Pour egg mix into muffin pan, about 3/4 full
5. Add desired mix-ins and stir each cup to get all the ingredients incorporated.
7. Put in the oven, setting the timer for 10 minutes
8. After 10 minutes rotate the muffin pan 180° and set the timer for another 10 minutes
9. After a total of 20 minutes, remove the muffin pan from the oven (You will notice the quiches have puffed up a lot but they will sink back down once removed from the oven.)
10. Immediately remove quiches from muffin pan using a spoon to help scoop them out
11. Let cool and enjoy! (Or store for later use)