“Breakthrough Strength & Fitness is a school of strength. Our mission is to help people improve their lives by building strength of body, mind, character and spirit. We educate others in physical practices that improve the quality of movement, build strength and protect the body, while sharpening the mind and cultivating calmness of the spirit. We are dedicated to practicing, developing and sharing strength in all its forms.
Our motto is: Celebrating the strength in us all.”
Why should you train with us?
- You will get a training program customized for your goals!
- The first thing we want to know from you is what you want from your training. What are your goals? What results do you want to achieve? Once we know where you want to go, we draw a road map to help you get there, with checks along the way to help us stay on track and get you results as quickly and safely as possible.
- Before we create your program we begin with an assessment that tells us the exact starting point for your training to begin. The best assessment tool out there is the Functional Movement Screen (FMS). We use the information we collect in the Screen to design a program that will get you moving and feeling your best, while keeping you safe in your training.
- Your training will be balanced. For optimal results, a training program should include soft tissue work, exercises to increase mobility and range of motion, stability and core work, strength training (YES – for weight loss too!), power development, energy system development and cardio, and of course recovery work. Balance also includes working at the appropriate intensity and with the appropriate volume relative to your goals.
- You will always have an experienced coach to guide you.
- You won’t just get a piece of paper with exercises, sets and reps and be left on your own – you will have a coach each time you train.
- We LOVE to teach! We know that coaching is about so much more than just counting sets and reps and asking if you “feel the burn”. We are excited to show you the best techniques to properly perform each exercise so that you get the most out of your training every time you train.
- Even in our group coaching classes you won’t get lost in the shuffle. We limit class sizes to ensure that we properly train all in attendance, and that everyone has a safe and fun training session.
- You will enjoy fun training in a friendly environment
- We wake up in the morning excited to help people move better, feel better, get stronger and reach their goals. We are just as thrilled to help a client touch their toes for the first time, as we are when they drop a clothing size, or hit a double body weight deadlift. After all, our motto is “Celebrating the strength in us all”… We can’t wait to see what you can do!
- We have a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- After you sign up for one of our memberships you can put us to the test for 30 days! If you are following your customized program, but you still don’t feel like we are meeting your needs, you can cancel with no penalty.